Litigation & Dispute Resolution
We have extensive experience in contentious and sensitive disputes.
Attention To Detail
We believe that litigation is not merely process driven but requires keen attention to detail and an understanding of the implications of each action that is taken for the commercial and strategic interests of the particular client. We pride ourselves on having the expertise, and being available, to provide each brief with the attention that it deserves. Our litigation practice enables us to deliver a complete service to our clients in the practice areas of corporate and commercial, intellectual property, administrative and competition law.
Areas Of Expertise:
- the institution and conduct of proceedings for the review of decisions in terms of the Promotion of Administrative Justice Act or the common law;
- mediation and arbitration;
- contractual disputes;
- mining health and safety;
- construction and engineering, including JBCC and FIDIC disputes;
- professional negligence;
- insolvency and business rescue;
- property dispute in relation to zoning, sale agreements and leases; and
- intellectual property litigation, including copyright and trade mark infringement proceedings and the enforcement and recovery of amounts owing in terms of franchise and licence agreements.
Please complete the form below and we will contact you to set up a consultation.
Get In Touch
Feel free to get in touch, we’ll be happy to assist!
Set Up A Consultation
We pride ourselves on being available and having the expertise to provide each client brief with the attention that it deserves.