An all service commercial, intellectual property, litigation, gambling and betting law firm in Sandton, Johannesburg. The firm was founded in September 2014 by Paul Truter and Amy Jones. The firm draws on Paul’s and Amy’s respective backgrounds in litigation and intellectual property law and their joint expertise in commercial, competition, gambling and betting law to provide a full service offering to its clients.
Our lawyers have extensive experience in contentious, sensitive and high profile disputes and are committed to pursuing our clients’ interests with dedication, focus and integrity.
- understanding our clients’ businesses and the environments in which they operate;
- solution focused thinking;
- embracing innovation, originality and technology in order to maximise efficiencies;
- quality advice in quick turnaround times;
- open, regular and transparent communication with our clients;
- oversight and control of our client’s matters; and
- utmost integrity and professionalism.
Truter Jones Inc is headed by our directors, Paul Truter and Amy Jones, who personally exercise control and oversight over each and every matter.
Our firm is able to deliver on its goals of quality advice in quick turn-around times, regular communication with clients, and oversight of client matters; whilst sustaining standards of integrity and professionalism due to its cohesive and efficient team, who support the efforts of the firm.
Solution Focused Thinking
Providing full service offerings to our clients.